Glamping, anyone? This large tent has 2 bedrooms that each sleep 2 people. Both rooms are accessed from a central hall that’s tall enough to stand up in. The hall doesn't have a floor, so you can use it to deal with wet gear without getting your sleeping bags wet or gritty. Store your bikes in it, dry your wetsuit, or use it as a sheltered dining area. An optional ground sheet converts the hall to a bedroom that sleeps up to 4 additional campers.
- Central hall has doors with zippable mesh ventilation at either end.
- Hall has numerous hanging points for drying lines or lanterns.
- Each 2-person room has double pockets.
- Hall has 4 storage pockets.
- Optional floor for central hall available separately.
© Mountain Equipment Co-operative